Tommy is a long time Krav Maga instructor, MMA fighter and has been a student of strength and movement for almost 20 years. He is always eager to teach and share as well as to keep learning and improving his skills.
As a handball (olympic) player from 11, physical training – with and without weights – has always been a part of his life. In 2005 he got caught up in Kettlebell training and got Certified under Pavel in 2006.
Since then he has participated in the following Certifications/Courses from StrongFirst.
• SFL Barbell Certification (StrongFirst Lifting)
• SFB Bodyweight Certification (StrongFirst Bodyweight)
• PLAN STRONG™
• Strong Endurance™
• StrongFirst Master Certified Instructor
• Krav Maga Global – Expert 5, Global Instructor
• Ground Force Method – Global Instructor
• FMS – Level 1 & 2, Foundational Strength