Ground Force Method Junior Certification Course
The GFM Level Junior Certification is a 12-hour course where you will learn how to use and teach the following:
- The GFM Junior Exploration and GAIT patterns
- The 9-Elements of a GFM Junior lesson
- Dealing with disciplinary issues
- Lesson plans and games
- Pre-instructor/Young leadership training
- Intensity levels and diversity within sessions
GFM Junior is Ground Force Method’s way to teach movement to children, naturally, creatively, and reflexively. We use many of the same movement patterns as we do with adults, but we organize them differently and add shorter more dynamic sections, tailored to the specific age group.
GFM Junior presents logical progressions from the ground up, using exciting games and short flows, while adding games, GAIT patterning, and attending to the emotional and social needs of children and adolescents.
GFM Instructor Certification comes with an Instructor Manual and access to instructor only downloadable video and educational content for review and further study.
- The skills test is on the last day of the course in order to successfully complete your GFM Junior Certification. If unsuccessful on the testing day you will have 30 days to send your course instructor a retest video