May 11 – 12, 2019 Seoul, KOREA
(GFM1 & GFM2 COMBO COURSE)
Special Combo price: $900.00 ***$800.00
Woo Chae Yoon
*** Save $200 Pay only $800 if you register by April 27, 2019. No other discounts apply for Special Combo Price.
** Save $100 Pay only $499 if you register by April 27, 2019. Other discounts may apply.
Registration price is $599/$900 Combo after April 27, 2019.
POWERZONE: B1, 697-8, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06525
2019.03.16. (8:00am – 8:00pm)
2019.03.17. (8:00am – 8:00pm)
Woo Chae Yoon, GFM Director Korea, GFM Global Instructor
This Certification will be taught in Korean, with English available.
- GFM Concepts, methodology and philosophy behind the system
- The Ground Force Exploration (GFE)
- The GFM Movement Library
- GFM Progressions/Regressions and Resets
- GFM Games and Movement Flows
- 10-Elements GFM training sessions
- GFM FMS Corrective Progressions
GFM Instructor Certification comes with an Instructor Manual and access to instructor only downloadable video and educational content for review and further study.
- Advertise your classes, programs or facility with the GFM name and logo.
- Receive a vast amount of information, videos and other supporting materials to help you design programs, training protocols and flows, workshops, and marketing efforts
- Start private or group/class teaching with a “Monday Morning Protocol”
The GFM Level 1 Instructor Certification is a very practical and immediately usable course and includes a great deal of supplementary reading materials and marketing information for instructors.