October 18-19, 2019 Herndon, VIRGINIA
(GFM1 & GFM2 COMBO COURSE)
*** Save $100 Pay only $499 if you register by August 19, 2019. Other discounts may apply.
Registration price is $599 after August 19, 2019.
FIRST DEFENSE: 360 Herndon Parkway, Suite 1200, Herndon, VA 20170
2019.10.18. (8:00am – 5:00pm)
2019.10.19. (8:00am – 12:00pm)
Andrea U-Shi Chang, GFM NA Director, GFM Global Instructor
The GFM Level 1 Instructor Certification is a 12-hour course where you will learn how to use and teach the following:
- GFM Concepts, methodology and philosophy behind the system
- The Ground Force Exploration (GFE)
- The GFM Movement Library
- GFM Progressions/Regressions and Resets
- GFM Games and Movement Flows
- 10-Elements GFM training sessions
- GFM FMS Corrective Progressions
GFM Instructor Certification comes with an Instructor Manual and access to instructor only downloadable video and educational content for review and further study.
- Advertise your classes, programs or facility with the GFM name and logo.
- Receive a vast amount of information, videos and other supporting materials to help you design programs, training protocols and flows, workshops, and marketing efforts
- Start private or group/class teaching with a “Monday Morning Protocol”
The GFM Level 1 Instructor Certification is a very practical and immediately usable course and includes a great deal of supplementary reading materials and marketing information for instructors.
The skills test is on the last day of the course in order to successfully complete your GFM Level I Certification. If unsuccessful on the testing day you will have 30 days to send your course instructor a retest video.