November 6-7, 2021: Lodz, POLAND (ONLINE)
2700 PLN ***2300 PLN
*** Save 400PLN!!! Pay only 2300PLN if you register by October 5, 2021.
Other discounts may apply (10% additional discount for KMG and StrongFirst)
Registration price is 2700PLN from October 6, 2021.
KMG LODZ: Andrzeja Struga 78, Lodz 90-557
2021.06-07. ONLINE (Part 1)
2021.13-14. IN-PERSON (Part 2)
Anns Krupska, GFM Director Poland, GFM National Instructor
This Certification will be taught in Polish, with English available.
The GFM Level 1 Instructor Certification is a 12-hour course where you will learn how to use and teach the following:
- GFM Concepts, methodology and philosophy behind the system
- The Ground Force Exploration (GFE)
- The GFM Movement Library
- GFM Progressions/Regressions and Resets
- GFM Games and Movement Flows
- 10-Elements GFM training sessions
- GFM FMS Corrective Progressions
GFM Instructor Certification comes with an Instructor Manual and access to instructor only downloadable video and educational content for review and further study.
- Advertise your classes, programs or facility with the GFM name and logo.
- Receive a vast amount of information, videos and other supporting materials to help you design programs, training protocols and flows, workshops, and marketing efforts
- Start private or group/class teaching with a “Monday Morning Protocol”
The GFM Level 1 Instructor Certification is a very practical and immediately usable course and includes a great deal of supplementary reading materials and marketing information for instructors.
The skills test is on the last day of the course in order to successfully complete your GFM Level I Certification. If unsuccessful on the testing day you will have 30 days to send your course instructor a retest video.