Become A Certified Professional
GFM LEVEL 1
- GFM Concepts, methodology and philosophy behind the system
- The Ground Force Exploration (GFE)
- The GFM Movement Library
- GFM Progressions/Regressions and Resets
- GFM Games and Movement Flows
- 10-Elements GFM training sessions
- GFM FMS Corrective Progressions
- Advertise your classes, programs or facility with the GFM name and logo.
- Receive a vast amount of information, videos and other supporting materials to help you design programs, training protocols and flows, workshops, and marketing efforts
- Start private or group/class teaching with a "Monday Morning Protocol"
- The skills test is on the last day of the course in order to successfully complete your GFM Level I Certification. If unsuccessful on the testing day you will have 30 days to send your course instructor a retest video
- Bodyweight progressions
- Object training
- Partner body progressions
- Mixed challenges and how to program them
- More games!
- The skills test is on the last day of the course in order to successfully complete your GFM Level 2 Certification. If unsuccessful on the testing day you will have 30 days to send your course instructor a retest video
- The GFM Junior Exploration and GAIT patterns
- The 9-Elements of a GFM Junior lesson
- Dealing with disciplinary issues
- Lesson plans and games
- Pre-instructor/Young leadership training
- Intensity levels and diversity within sessions
- The skills test is on the last day of the course in order to successfully complete your GFM Junior Certification. If unsuccessful on the testing day you will have 30 days to send your course instructor a retest video
GFM practice is beneficial for many groups:
- weekend warriors as a beginners program or as a full program
- injured athletes as rehabilitation
- athletes as a de-load program or a low intensity solution
- older population to improve movement skills, mobility and help restore balance
- children to improve body awareness and proprioception and coordination
What is the best preparation for the GFM course? - We highly recommend the following reading: Superjoints and The Naked Warrior from Pavel. Movement from Gray Cook. Play from Stuart M. Brown. The FLOW from Mihály Csíkszentmihályi.
How long is an Certified Professional Diploma valid for? - 2 years from the date of issue.
How can I re-certify? - You can attend a Level 1 Certification, at 50% off, or you can file a video with a Global Team Instructor. More details are provided in the Instructor Manual.
What about the other Certifications? - We will be offering Certifications for JUNIORS and SENIORS soon, please check back...
In case I must cancel my registration for a Certification, is there any fee? - Yes, this is our current Cancellation Policy:
Live event fees are non-refundable within 14 days of the live event, but live event fees may be applied to a future event within the following year. If cancelled before 14 days, the live event fee is 100% refundable less a $50 transaction fee. In the unlikely event the seminar sponsor and/or host must cancel an event in its entirety, registrants may choose to receive a refund of paid event fees or credit toward a future event within the following year.
While reasonable efforts will be made to adhere to the advertised package, the seminar sponsor and/or host reserves the right to substitute alternate speakers and/or event content from those listed.