Become A Certified Professional
BECOME AN OFFICIAL GROUND FORCE METHOD CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL!
GFM LEVEL 1
The Level 1 certification is an 12 hour event, where we will be teaching you the following
- GF Exploration (GFE)
- GFM Games
- Concepts, methodology and philosophy behind the system
- Teaching the movements and creating forms
- Program planning, creating progression/regression plans
- How to create a workout
- GFM Instructor Certification comes with a full 120-page Instructor Manual and almost 60 minutes of downloadable video for review and further learning.
What are the benefits of becoming a Ground Force Method Certified Professional?
- You can advertise your classes, programs or facility with the GFM name and logo.
- You will receive a vast amount of information, videos and other supporting materials to help your programs.
- You can start private or group/class teaching.
At the end of the Certification, there will be a Testing section. If you are successful, you will become a GFM Level I Certified Professional. If unsuccessful, you will receive instructions on how to retest through video.
GFM LEVEL 2
The Level 2 certification is an 12 hour event, where we will be teaching you the following:
•Partner body progressions
GFM2 is the logical continuation for the GFM1. We use the same exact patterns, but we use different solutions. Same, but different. Our goal is to progress from bodyweight mobility, integrated and playful movement, toward using tools we can find either in nature or in the functional gyms of today.
We also want to present a logical progression using more advanced bodyweight skills,naturally with more partner exercises–while adding games and creating the FLOW in training.
GFM Instructor Certification comes with a full 80-page Instructor Manual and almost 60 minutes of downloadable video for review and further learning.
What are the benefits of becoming a Ground Force Method II Certified Professional?
- You can SHARPEN AND ADD MORE TOOLS to your existing programs, including GFMI trainings.
- You can ATTRACT AND EXPAND your clientele with a challenging and effective program, uniquely tailored
At the end of the Certification, there will be a Testing section. If you are successful, you will become a GFM Level II Certified Professional. If unsuccessful, you will receive instructions on how to retest through video.
GFM practice is beneficial for many groups:
- weekend warriors as a beginners program or as a full program
- injured athletes as rehabilitation
- athletes as a de-load program or a low intensity solution
- older population to improve movement skills, mobility and help restore balance
- children to improve body awareness and proprioception and coordination
What is the best preparation for the GFM course? - We highly recommend the following reading: Superjoints and The Naked Warrior from Pavel. Movement from Gray Cook. Play from Stuart M. Brown. The FLOW from Mihály Csíkszentmihályi.
How long is an Certified Professional Diploma valid for? - 2 years from the date of issue.
How can I re-certify? - You can attend a Level 1 Certification, at 50% off, or you can file a video with a Global Team Instructor. More details are provided in the Instructor Manual.
What about the other Certifications? - We will be offering Certifications for JUNIORS and SENIORS soon, please check back...
In case I must cancel my registration for a Certification, is there any fee? - Yes, this is our current Cancellation Policy:
Live event fees are non-refundable within 14 days of the live event, but live event fees may be applied to a future event within the following year. If cancelled before 14 days, the live event fee is 100% refundable less a $50 transaction fee. In the unlikely event the seminar sponsor and/or host must cancel an event in its entirety, registrants may choose to receive a refund of paid event fees or credit toward a future event within the following year.
While reasonable efforts will be made to adhere to the advertised package, the seminar sponsor and/or host reserves the right to substitute alternate speakers and/or event content from those listed.